Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Zensday's with Lynell and Wayne #10

Alcohol ink background (Noble fir and Iceberg)

We are getting ready this week for CHA (a yearly trade show we attend each Jan.) and I have just emailed my wholesale customers (retailers) a notice that we have just sold our company Dreamweaver Stencils to Stampendous ....we approached them with the idea of buying our company recently and they have embraced the idea with an offer which we couldn't refuse. So the next couple months will be business as usual here at Dreamweaver while we help them transition. They have many many products that go hand in hand with a technique based craft company like our own. We feel confident that they will take care of our customers in a very similar way that we have of doing business.

So you can see why "it's OUR day"!

Pam Hornschu will continue as head of our design team, so be sure to come back on Thursday for a continuation of our Birthday challenge theme! 

We may be a bit busy for awhile, but hope to get back into the groove of doing the diva's zentangle challenges soon.




11 comments:

ionabunny said...

Congrats congrats. Love the jellyfish card. Great colours and so much detail. Hugz

Jan Castle said...

Mixed emotions here Lynell....think I should be saying CONGRATS! Hopefully this will free you up to do what you want creatively, but will still be in touch with everyone!!!! I SOOOOOOOOOOOOO enjoy your blog!!!!!
Paper Hugs,
Jan

Unknown said...

A fabulous card. I hope that whatever direction you choose to go, you and your family will be very happy. I am sure Stampendous will continue the Dreamweaver stencil tradition magnificently.

Katia said...

Congrats again, and beautiful card!

Stampendous said...

We're so excited to be welcoming Dreamweaver Stencils to the Stampendous family! We look forward to serving Dreamweaver customers for many years to come. Thanks for trusting us with your baby, Lynell! Happiest of Birthdays!

Janis said...

Wow.....this IS big news!!! I know Stampendous will do a great job with your company, but I'm still a bit sorry to see it leave the hands of its creator. Best wishes to you during this transition phase and in the future!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Heather said...

I agree with Jan. I have some mixed emotions also, I am happy because you both share a lot of the same design team and artist's. But I hope the name is not lost in the sale. Dreamweavers is legendary and has been around for so long. But congrats all the same. I will still follow you both!

Happy Birthday lynne!

CraftyJo said...

Congratulations - let's hope everything transitions nice and smoothly and also that the Dreamweaver products and designs we know and love will continue ;)

Jean said...

Congrats!

Viki Banaszak said...

Congratulations ! I do hope that you will do great in any future endeavors and that we will still hear from you creatively. I do love Stampendous so I am sure that they will do a wonderful job keeping your stencils alive and well.

Unknown said...

Whether or not iMessage spam is a major problem in the US is open to debate. Timberland Sale There were recent reports that iMessage spam now accounts for 30 per cent of all mobile spam messages, but others have questioned these figures. Timberland Outlet online I'm more concerned about the fact that I received iMessage spam via an email address which is reserved for one of my iTunes accounts and never used elsewhere.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive